Water Source for Whiskey Point Brewing Company

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

CMUResearchers

Water Source for Whiskey Point Brewing Company

Post by CMUResearchers »

Hello y'all,

We're a group of researchers taking a class for CMU and we're investigating how the filtering process at Whiskey Point affects the water quality and water makeup. We were wondering if anyone knows where Whiskey Point Brewing Company sources their water from/what well they use for this water. Any information is welcome even if it's about water sources in the general area! Thank you!
Bob Sramek

Re: Water Source for Whiskey Point Brewing Company

Post by Bob Sramek »

Why not contact Whiskey Point Brewing Company?
steveandelaineonbeaver

Post by steveandelaineonbeaver »

:D :roll: :?: ](*,) My goodness indeed. Yes contact them! For a group of researchers your off to a slow D- start. :D
Steve and Elaine West
20 Southern Oak Dr
Camden SC 29020
BIyearning

Post by BIyearning »

I make no claim of being a research professional however I do have many years of experience in testing the
quality of beer. My recommendation would be to visit Whiskey Point Brewing and consume several
pints of product to verify that the quality is up to your expectation. After this testing phase I would
ask whoever is in charge "where do you get your water?"