I need plants!!

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

rachaelmw72

I need plants!!

Post by rachaelmw72 »

I don't know how to delete a post, but I have all the plants I need! Thanks everyone!
Last edited by rachaelmw72 on Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rachael Wilber
Science Teacher
Beaver Island Community School
Sharolyn

palm tree

Post by Sharolyn »

I have a palm tree that you can have for the school year and then at the end of the year I will take it back for the summer. Give me a call if interested 3140.
Sharolyn Hunter
pam moxham

Post by pam moxham »

welcome!
I have plants & love the idea of them in the classrooms.....I live near the school...let's get together and see what you want to use ....I too will take them back for the summer ....
pam #3089
ScottS

Post by ScottS »

No plants, but we've got a wide variety of vegetable and flower seeds we could donate.
Scott 2072
Andy's Grooming Barn

Post by Andy's Grooming Barn »

I have water plants if you are interested. You could put them in glass and then you can see the entire root system, easy to grow.
#2150 or email angela.kohls@tds.net
Andy Kohls
Andy's Grooming and Boarding Barn
PJ Niehaus

I Need Plants!

Post by PJ Niehaus »

I just tore apart all the summer plantings/boxes today(Sunday)...and being a former biology teacher, I saved the coleus, geraniums, and fuchsia which I would use for lab work and for general interest. I will drop them off for you at school if you can use them.
PJ Niehaus