Next set of questions

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Will C.

Next set of questions

Post by Will C. »

Hello,

Thanks for the replies on my first post. Here are my next set of questions. I guess if nothing else it will keep things going during the middle of winter.

1. What am I looking at when viewing the Powers Hardware webcam? It looks like the island ferry in the distance. Is that correct? What is the business directly across the street? If I going to be spying on all of you I should know what I am looking at! :lol:
Marie LaFreniere

Post by Marie LaFreniere »

Will,

You are seeing the island ferry in the distance. Directly across from the Hardware Store is the Erin Motel. To the left of that is Lakesports which is a gift shop and they rent bikes, etc.

If you look at the Webcam in the late afternoon/evening, you'll see cars parked a bit down from the Hardware Store. The Shamrock Bar and Restaurant is located there.

You can also check out the Webcam at www.beaverislandrealty.com .
Beaver Island Realty is located directly across from the Boat Dock and you get a clear shot of it. The camera also scans so you get 3 different views of Main Street.

Island Airways also has a Webcam. You can view it at www.islandairways.com .
Sean

Post by Sean »

Looks like a snow day :D
Sean McDonough

Chamber of Commerce

Post by Chamber of Commerce »

Will,

A great place for visitor information and various Beaver Island businesses, travel etc is:

www.BeaverIsland.org