TDS

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Lois Sowa Stipp

TDS

Post by Lois Sowa Stipp »

I rarely get upset..about anything. But, I am so frustrated with TDS. We attempted to take our properties off seasonal "hold' To me 'hold' means I am protecting or saving what I have. Today, I was told that we are going from 100 speed to 25 when we turn our service on. The reason is 'you have more people on the island and you have to share'. 'We gave your service away' Then what was on hold? How can you give it away and take me all the way from 100 to 25. You can't even stream a movie at 25. I am so frustrated. I am so tired of being told basically 'oh well it sucks to be you' . 'There is nothing we can do'. So now they are collecting more money from 'more people' and providing less? How does that work? I wish there was an option. I could rant some more, but....I won't lol One of my questions is, what government entity oversees their practices. They act unaccountable, but, they are.
Lois Sowa Stipp
Lois Sowa Stipp

Re: TDS

Post by Lois Sowa Stipp »

I gets better last year it was $100 for our service this year it is $106 and we lose 75% of our speed. Seriously?
Lois Sowa Stipp