Family & Tragedy

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

BI Pirate

Family & Tragedy

Post by BI Pirate »

I am proud and protective of my mixed family. This is about family and tragedy. My family includes Dinghy, my cat and Tug, my dog. I love them as if they were my direct offspring; maybe even more because they depend totally upon me. That's family! The tragedy is if one of them were hit and killed, not by a car but by a deliberate person driving that car, who didn't have the moral conscience or character to stop when killing my family member. I hope that there are those who will step up or come forward identifying the person who would commit such a heinous deed. :( :cry: :(
Skull&CrossBones
BIRetreat

Re: Family & Tragedy

Post by BIRetreat »

I am so very sorry. It is heartbreaking to lose a furry family member. Ours is currently "lost" and our hearts are broken in a different way. You have our sincerest sympathy and we hope someone provides you with the information you're requesting.
BI Pirate

Re: Family & Tragedy

Post by BI Pirate »

Any update on who hit, killed and left a family's pet dog to die in the road
:?: :?: :?:
Skull&CrossBones