Farmer's Market, June 28, 9am-11am

A place to post individual items that are for sale, trade, or free. Posted item must be located on Beaver Island.

Moderator: Gillespie

Dyanne Tracy

Farmer's Market, June 28, 9am-11am

Post by Dyanne Tracy »

Come to the Farmer's Market at the Paradise Bay Cafe across the street from the Township Airport.

We invite vendors who have food and plants and other homegrown or homemade edibles to join us. Set up time is between 8:30-8:55.

The bell rings at 8:59 am and off we go to serve you, chat with you and continue the Beaver Island tradition of friendship.

Put an alert on your mobile phone or your calendar or your best friend. We look forward to seeing you.

If you are a vendor, please post a reply to let the community know what they might see at your table.
Dyanne Tracy

Re: Farmer's Market, June 28, 9am-11am

Post by Dyanne Tracy »

I'll have cardamom bread and Scandinavian rye bread, candied jalapeños, pickled ginger, homemade orange marmalade, orange-rhubarb-curry chutney and more. Beeswax candles and beeswax lip balm. Text me if there is any item you want me to reserve for you. 248-370-0929.
frazray50

Re: Farmer's Market, June 28, 9am-11am

Post by frazray50 »

I have a huge assortment of jams and pickled items. Beets,pickles,salsas,syrups,rubs.
New jam of strawberry rhubarb,
See you there and bring a friend! If you can't make it to market and want something...
call me at 448-2172 and come to my house.