New Year's Eve @ Stoney Danny!!!

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Marilyn Racine

New Year's Eve @ Stoney Danny!!!

Post by Marilyn Racine »

:D :o :lol: :shock: :mrgreen:
New Year's Menu!
Half Pound Lobster Tails.
Giant Snow Crab Clusters (sweeter than King!).
New York Strips.
Surf & Turf combos.
Lobster New Orleans.
Full Menu.
MSU vs alabama...in the pub on three screens and in the main room on a 50" screen w/ volume!!!
Champagne Toast @ Midnite featuring Salmon Creek Brut!
Music by Joey, Joe and Layla. 3 people who make a living touring the world playing tunes!!!!
Open 'till 4am!!!
Make your reservations soon!!! :mrgreen: :roll: :P :shock: :lol: :o :D
Last edited by Marilyn Racine on Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
joddy

Post by joddy »

i hope that the last comment was not intended as a put down of all the musicians on the island that don't tour the world, but instead decided that this would not be the life they choose to live. staying at home and raising there children here on beaver island instead! there have been many fine
(amateur) musicians who have played their hearts out for your establishment. i'm sorry if these musicians have not lived up to your expectations!!!! joddy
Last edited by joddy on Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

Joddy, I think the context of the statement was the difficulty of a musician making a living while touring. These 3 have lived it and done it. It was not to disparage the great talent of island musicians. Hope you will continue to display your talents at DD's Pub. Happy New Year! :D :D :D
Skull&CrossBones
Marilyn Racine

Post by Marilyn Racine »

Disparage is not in our lexicon, Joddy. We love and thank you and everyone who has played music @ The Pub. Just trying to hype an event on a lonely, wind swept island in the middle of winter. Cheers! And, btw, my door is always open if you want to rap. Peace!
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

Hope to see the smoke rings rising from the peace pipe. 8) :D 8)
Skull&CrossBones