A visit to Beaver in exchange for services - Dog Owners

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

friendlyfences@gmail.com

A visit to Beaver in exchange for services - Dog Owners

Post by friendlyfences@gmail.com »

I have been wanting to plan a visit to Beaver Island for some time and have thought about a working vacation(if that makes sense). I live on a lake in the Southern Lower and own a small business. I have read about all the dog lovers on the island and read some of the posts about some that have wandered away. I think I could offer some help for a service that might not be offered on the island but if it is please let me know for I do not wish to intrude. I own Pet Stop of NW OH/SE MI and install hidden pet fence systems. I was wondering if someone would want to exchange lodging for the installation of a system and training for your pet/pets. I would like to stay for a good week to justify bringing my truck/equipment to the island(and a good omelet goes a long way too). I could do a few fences if people were interested. These are professional systems with a Gentle Steps approach. You are welcome to check us out online. I would like to do this in the fall when things are slower there and my visit would be myself and my well mannered Doodle Elsa. rick@friendlyfences.com