Fine Homebuilding Magazines??

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

thenomads

Fine Homebuilding Magazines??

Post by thenomads »

Anyone out there, preferably on the island or willing to copy an article for me? I'm helping a friend who is looking for an article that was published in the Fine Homebuilding Magazine within the last 3-5 years (it may be an issue around June 2012). The article was about tiny houses, small houses or something like that. It pertained to a housing development of such of these houses possibly located in the Carolinas, although it could be Virginia. The architectural firm that designed the small houses was located in New York. These houses were specifically designed/intended for retirees and/or those wanting to maintain a minimal footprint.

The archives appears to require a subscription which costs $79.95/year. If someone out there could help it would be greatly appreciated.

Call me at 448-3166 or email thenomads028@gmail.com please.

Kathy Brouard
happycamper

Tiny Homes

Post by happycamper »

I just searched in their archives and found several articles. Leaving in a bit; back home around 3 p.m. Give me a call, Kathy. 2530