Eve Glen McDonough Music School

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Richards

Post by Richards »

The Eve Glen McDonough Music School will be held July 8-9-10, 2015 at "Reddeer", Beaver Island. (the little cabin on the East side of King's Highway as you are heading out of town).There will be morning and afternoon sessions.

We would love to have you attend. We are offering fiddle, guitar and vocal instructions. This is a fun time as well as sharing for all who attend.

Come July 8 and we can sign you in then, or call me, Eleanor McDonough, at 231-549-6722.

All are invited to perform at the 7th annual Glen McDonough Memorial Concert on Saturday, July 11 - 7pm.

Sincerely,
Eleanor, Patrick and Jenny McDonough

(This has been posted per the request of Eleanor McDonough)
sallys

Post by sallys »

What time on July 8, 9 and 10?
Richards

Post by Richards »

This is a good question. At this point the times remain unstated.
The informational letter said, "There will be morning and afternoon sessions."

I will post an exact time as soon as I get word. Thank you for asking, and we hope to see you there.
E Whelan

Post by E Whelan »

Eleanor has finalized the hours for the Music School. Morning hours are 10:30 to 11:30. Afternoon hours are 1 to 2 and 2:30 to 3:30. Registration will be July 8th. (Info by way of one of her many cousins).