New Provider at BIRHC

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

BI Rural Health Center

New Provider at BIRHC

Post by BI Rural Health Center »

We are pleased to announce that Carolyn Space, Family Nurse Practitioner - Certified, has joined our staff. Carolyn has experience in a wide range of clinical settings, most recently as Emergency Nurse Practitioner at Wood County Hospital in Bowling Green, Ohio. She has worked with all age groups in both medical and trauma situations. She is also a veteran of the United States Air Force.
She and her family will be settling in on the Island in the coming weeks. Carolyn will join Sue Solle, also a FNP-C, to provide medical care here seven days a week, 24 hours a day. We will hold a welcoming event soon. But feel free to stop in to meet her at the Center if she is not busy seeing a patient.
Jim

Post by Jim »

We want to welcome you, Carolyn, to the Island as well as your family.

Jim and Donna Stambaugh
E. Naranjo

BIRHC

Post by E. Naranjo »

Carolyn, Welcome! We are pleased to have you on the team! We are encouraged by the enthusiasm that you exhibit! 8)
Brad

Post by Brad »

Hi Carolyn,

Welcome! If there's anything we can do to help you settle in please let us know. We're so happy to have you and your family here!

Brad and Pam Grassmick
KAWhite

Post by KAWhite »

Carolyn, as the Director of BIEMS, I'd like to welcome you as well. I was particularly interested in reading of your emergency experience. I look forward to working with you.