Please Vote for my future bro in law! Mobility Awareness

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

kerriegillespie

Please Vote for my future bro in law! Mobility Awareness

Post by kerriegillespie »

Hi Everyone! Just a quick request to my island family near and far:

Please watch the video and vote for my future brother-in-law Brandon DiGia and his wife Robin to win a new adapted van.

Brandon was injured in a swimming accident years ago that left him a C5/C6 quadriplegic. Their current van is in such bad shape they had to miss our family vacation last year. Time is especially precious in this case and what a privilege it would be to make sure he is at all our family vacations for as long as possible!!

May is Mobility Awareness Month and the National Mobility Equipment Dealers Association are doing a contest where the winner receives a new accessible van. You can vote everyday through May 31st. There is an option to click "extra vote" and if you answer correctly, your vote counts as 2! You can google the question for correct answers :)

http://www.mobilityawarenessmonth.com/e ... hfield-mi/

Thank you for taking a LITTLE time to make a BIG difference!! :)
Kerrie Consuela Gillespie

"At the end of the day, who you are is completely up to you."
kerriegillespie

Post by kerriegillespie »

The extra vote answer today is "channel ramp" ! Please keep voting ! And share with friends :)

http://www.mobilityawarenessmonth.com/e ... hfield-mi/

Brandon is currently in 1st, as far as we can tell, with 8,650 votes. There is a contestant, Ester, trailing by just 1,000 votes. Still anyone's game. But how awesome it would be to win!!

Thanks again:)
Kerrie Consuela Gillespie

"At the end of the day, who you are is completely up to you."