A Night At The Community Center

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Avandyke

A Night At The Community Center

Post by Avandyke »

What an absolutely wonderful evening. Acting, directing, all the different stagecrafts - all so well done. We were laughing from the beginning and never stopped. I'm still giggling about the moment Patrick Nugent stepped out of the closet in his Cardinal's robe. Thanks for giving this evening to all of us!
IrishStew

Post by IrishStew »

What a professionally orchestrated and acted production!!! It's impossible to select one person or scene that was my favorite. I can't wait for the next one.
Steve
Jim

Post by Jim »

The Community Players and their directors staged an absolutely outstanding performance Sunday evening. From nuance in their words and movement to the over- the- top spectacle of the Willam Tell Overture blasting over the audience as the performers raced around the stage, in and out of doors in a perfectly choreographed scene, these talented folks gave us one of their best performances yet. Laugh?â?¦Thought Iâ??d die. Thanks to each one of you for bringing us an indelibly memorable evening.

Jim and Donna Stambaugh
robertg

Post by robertg »

Quality work, a range of ages in the cast, physical comedy, great lines well-delivered, and fun to watch! What a great job, one and all! =D>
Rob Groesbeck
The ex-K-8th-grade Science Teacher
Diane Sowa

Post by Diane Sowa »

Thank you all so much....from all of us!

Diane Sowa alias Mother Superior
Diane
PhilBecker

Post by PhilBecker »

X2, Reverend Mother!!

Fr. Chenille