THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN !!!!!!

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Hoverguard

THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN !!!!!!

Post by Hoverguard »

Hi Folks
It is that time of year again to start making arrangements for SNOW PLOWING. As always you will be getting Premium Plowing Services from Gordon's Plowing Service. I have the equipment and almost 30 years of Beaver Island Plowing and " Snow Plowing Insurance ". No Job is too big or too small private or commercial for me to do any where on the Island. If any Summer people are planning to make trips to their places this winter, now is the time to think about having easy access to get into your place without having to get heavy equipment required to clear excess amount of snow. If your not happy with plowing jobs from other plowers on the Island try "GORDON'S PLOWING SERVICES" Planning ahead is always a good idea and may save you alot of headaches later. I will also do BACKUP plowing for other plowers who have break downs or other reasons they can't do their jobs........GET ON THE LIST NOW.....GORDON **231-448-2438***