Oopsie Daisy!

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Adam Richards

Oopsie Daisy!

Post by Adam Richards »

I left my chainsaw helmet, bar and chain oil, and mixed gas can with a spare tire while I ran around the corner to drop off a load of wood and come back. The items were left on private property but someone must have thought that they were abandoned, because ten minutes later, only the tire was left!

I am sure that it was a mistake. If you had the good fortune of finding a fairly new chainsaw helmet along with the other mentioned items (or if you hear tell of such good luck), please know that I am hoping to get some more use out of it:)

adamanos@gmail.com
conanconnor

Post by conanconnor »

Call 231.838.6084 for return of your items. Good Samaritan has been looking for the owner.
King Conan
Adam Richards

Post by Adam Richards »

Awesome! Thank you Conan!

I got ahold of the Samaritan and picked up my stuff this evening. I appreciate the info.

Happy wood-heat making all:)
stardust

Only on beaver island

Post by stardust »

You know if that had been any where else they would of been gone forever. we are very lucky to live here
Brad

Post by Brad »

This restores my faith in the Island. I was afraid we were becoming the mainland and Id have to start locking stuff!
Avandyke

Post by Avandyke »

I even had a new ipad fall from my car and get returned. Wouldn't have that happen in many places.