Rosemary Burget's July Memorial

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Bethaknee78

Rosemary Burget's July Memorial

Post by Bethaknee78 »

I realize this is quite a bit late, but better late than never, right?

I just wanted to thank everyone who was able to make it to the Community Center to remember my mom this summer. I know it was a busy weekend full of activities and visitors, so I thank those who were there and I understand if you weren't able to make it.

It was so wonderful to spend time with my mom's friends/island family and hear stories and look at pictures together. She, and my dad were so lucky to have their time, memories, second home and good friends on the Island. It was a huge part of their lives. Olivia and I are also lucky to be able to continue having those ties to the Island and those friendships.

Thank you to everyone who helped me get items off of the Island. Thank you to those who helped arrange camping and transportation while we were there. Thank you to Daddy Franks for the DELICIOUS carrot cake we had at the memorial! Thank you to the Community Center for allowing us to use their space. Thank you to those for your time and effort getting things arranged for a really nice get together.

I just appreciate you all so much for EVERYthing! Hope to see you again next summer!

Love you!
Bethany & Olivia Burget