Road Closed

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

carolburton

Road Closed

Post by carolburton »

There is no information posted that Kings Highway is closed until you drive miles and then have to turn around! To whom ever can fix this and post more signs please help! Warning to everyone Kings Highway is closed from Paid Een Ogs Road to Sloptown
burton
cindyr

Post by cindyr »

It was just suggested that this should read from McCauley Road to Sloptown. The closures extend beyond Paid Een Ogg. I agree that signs and notices would be helpful!
Cindy
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

Planning ahead is so overrated. :roll:
Skull&CrossBones
carolburton

Post by carolburton »

I know it is a lot to ask but it would have been helpful. I think they make detour signs for things like this.
burton
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

My tongue in cheek sarcasm is sometimes missed, I agree signs would have been helpful as a forethought. They could learn a lesson from the signs leading to the BIMF - you guys rock :!: :D
Skull&CrossBones
carolburton

Post by carolburton »

Was I not sarcastic enough? I believe you had just the right amount of meaning in your words. Thank you for the notice on BIMF signs we do our best for folks...they just have to follow the beaver.
burton
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

Glad to see the sarcastic humor gene is in your DNA. :D I just had to do a double check with it being so rare. :roll: My old mate, Freese, is proud of you for many reasons, sarcasm being high on the list. :wink: We all miss that one of a kind guy and the meaning of kind can be taken two ways. :(
Skull&CrossBones
carolburton

Post by carolburton »

Glad to make him proud. We sure do miss him.
burton