Lost Cat

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Beth Croswhite

Lost Cat

Post by Beth Croswhite »

One year old, female cat lost in Port St. James, near Island Woods & Indian Woods Rds. She is brown & orange, a mix of calico and a little tiger striped. Unfortunately, no collar. If found, call Beth or Joddy at #2820. Thanks
joddy

Post by joddy »

by the way -- she is a bit skittish around people -- and she answers to the name mazie ----- thank you -- joddy
Nich

Heard cat here by Leonard Lane.

Post by Nich »

Hey guys,
I heard a cat meowing pitifully over here in the woods behind our house, on Leonard Lane. It was yesterday morning, Monday, at about dawn.
The patch of woods between font lake road and Leonard Lane, closer to Font Lake Rd. Have not heard the cat back there since yesterday morning.

Hope you find her soon,
Ted and Pam
Ted Nicholas
nich01@tds.net
Stacy Reeves

Post by Stacy Reeves »

Joddy and Beth,

Mike and Morgan are just down the road at our house doing some work this week. They are keeping their eyes and ears open for Mazie. I hope she turns up soon!

Stacy Reeves
joddy

Post by joddy »

thanks ted and stacy! -- joddy & beth
Beth Croswhite

Post by Beth Croswhite »

SHE'S BACK! A little thinner but unharmed. After six nights gone...8 lives left. Happy Beth
Jim

Post by Jim »

Good news, Joddy and Beth. We're glad she's home.

Jim and Donna Stambaugh
larry hall

Post by larry hall »

I'm happy, Joddy & Beth that your kitty came back. Mine went missing
about two years ago for six weeks and was finally found by Andy. Of course mine is not allowed outside anymore. ~Larry
Diane Sowa

Post by Diane Sowa »

Yay! :D
Diane