Wildlife Club...Cormorant Control training May 2

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

jacquel

Wildlife Club...Cormorant Control training May 2

Post by jacquel »

Cormorant Control Training will be held May 2, Peaine Township Hall at noon. Anyone wishing to help with the spring or summer control efforts must attend.

Also, Mark LaFreniere still has some mineral blocks left for the deer. Please come and help us get them out and about.

Reminder that we need numbers of deer yearling/adults being seen this month around the island. Either post here or send email to jacquel@tds.net

Walleye fry are in the pond!
medic5740

Timing and Frustration

Post by medic5740 »

Is it possible to find about these kinds of things a little more in advance? I'd loved to have taken pictures of the walleye fry being deposited in the pond.

I'd loved to have participated in this program, but it was announced on the forum only late the night before the program.

Gosh, I'd even have posted this stuff on News on the 'Net and pics and video of it IF I HAD KNOWN about it in sufficient time to participate.

Joe Moore