thank you Dr Wendy White

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

pam moxham

thank you Dr Wendy White

Post by pam moxham »

folks we are SOOO lucky to have a dentist ON THE ISLAND..! Do you KNOW that?

Yesterday , in AGONY ! I called to see if Wendy was on the Island and could see me ....she was and she could....yay!

Meanwhile.....I'm a very important person on the island and have an extremely vital & crucial role.....self promoting ( obviously) and self named ...stage director .,,,,prompter ..wardrobe mgr....bling queen...prop provider....hugger and thumbs up to cast when needed..

I digress! ( that's a first!)....play is tonight grade 5&6 at the comm ctr 7pm....and I figured if I wasn't still in AGONY ( remember the topic?)I'd have had a root canal OR across ( yes the dreaded across!) having major oral surgery ( & miss the play completely) OR my mouth would be numb and I'd be drooling Vs cueing backstage....

Meanwhile...I'm going to live yay!!it was muscular..hard candy & bit on chewing gum...teeth look ok... xray was good ...nsaids and warm compresses help AND I AM CURED!...

The play will go on ...wait what do you mean it would have anyway...I thought it was all about me??..hope to see you there...

FOLKS ! joking aside ..we are lucky to have a dentist ON THE ISLAND...make your appt now!get those teef in shape...not just in an EMERGENCY ..it's .early notice checkup for ALL kinds of things down the road ...

THANK YOU Dr WENDY WHITE!!