Russian Club

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

sallys

Russian Club

Post by sallys »

I am thinking of starting a Russian class either at the Community Center or the Library, and am taking a survey of how many people would be interested. Also, what age group and what times would work best for people. You can reply to me on the Forum or my email sallystebbins@att.net, or in person. Thanks, Sally
sallys

Russian Club

Post by sallys »

Russian Club is starting! Topics will include Russian language, culture (including food), and history. Our meeting time is Tuesdays 10:30 â?? 11:30 with Thursday for an alternate day in case of snow or whatever may come up. We will begin meeting next week, Tuesday the 28th, in the upstairs of the Community Center. I am envisioning this as an open class for the rest of the school year, meaning people can join at any point. There is no need to register, just send me an email if possible and show up. The fee is â??by donationâ?￾ to cover expenses. At the end of the school year, we will take stock and decide how to proceed for the summer. Hope to see you there!
sallys

Russian Club

Post by sallys »

Due to a scheduling conflict, starting next week Russian Club will meet at 1:00 on Tuesdays at the Community Center.