Christmas lodging

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

ScottS

Christmas lodging

Post by ScottS »

My parents would like to come visit us on the island around Christmas, but we do not have room for them to stay with us. Are any of the hotels open, or does anyone have a place for rent? They'd prefer a place of their own rather than staying in someone's spare bedroom. Should be just for a couple days at most.
karens

Post by karens »

The Erin is open 2240
joddy

Post by joddy »

i'm sorry but i'm not sure who "scott s" is, so i am hesitant to give any offer. i'm joddy and can be reached at 2820
Trish Scott

Post by Trish Scott »

It is not my husband, Steve Scott. He is not a forum user.
Chamber of Commerce

Post by Chamber of Commerce »

Itâ??s great that the Erin is open year around. They were busy the other day with a bunch of rabbit hunters.

http://www.beaverisland.org/hotels-mote ... erin-mote/

THE ERIN MOTEL
On historic Paradise Bay; near Ferry Dock. TV, sandy beach. The newly remodeled Erin Motel is only 100 yards from the ferry dock, and features a beautiful sandy swimming beach. Open year around with waterfront rooms and TVs. Rental cars are available and well mannered pets are welcome. Reservations or Information: (231) 448-2240.

Merry Christmas :D
Chamber of Commerce
www.BeaverIsland.org
Chamber@BeaverIsland.org
(231) 448-2505
ScottS

Post by ScottS »

Thanks, I referred them to the Erin.

I'm not going to post my last name on the internet, but my family and I are new to the island as of this past summer. We live on Sloptown, have a farm and a mail order seed business, and we help out with the music at Holy Cross. :)
Mark

Post by Mark »

Uh, I believe Trish already blew your cover, Steve.
ScottS

Post by ScottS »

You know, people have been calling me Steve all my life. Maybe I should just change my name and make it official. :)
joddy

Post by joddy »

i wasn't looking to expose anyone's name, i just didn't know who you were. (now i do)
anyway~~~ i possibly know of someone looking for someone to
house sit for the 24th 25th 26th 27th 28th and 29th. i didn't want to
even mention this until i knew who you are.
it sounds as though you are taken care of now, so, happy holidays!
joddy