Thank you one and all!

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Pam Grassmick

Thank you one and all!

Post by Pam Grassmick »

I want to say a big THANK YOU to Kevin McDonough who first found me trapped in my vehicle today and to Jerry LaFreniere, Tom Whitman, Bob Marsh, Jim Wojan, Darrell Butler, Jim Stambaugh, Mike McDonough, Travis Williams, and others for your assistance. The little voice that told me to wear my seat belt was also appreciated. I am without injury. I hope this is the last rescue call that you all need to make out due to the slick roads. Drive safely, wear your seat belts, and thank you all again for the hug, up righting my truck, and pulling me out! You are all the greatest!
Pam
McGrass
Trish Scott

Post by Trish Scott »

Oh dear! So glad you are fine! Seat belts are important!
kateg

Post by kateg »

Thank Heavens you are ok! Do I need to come back and monitor your driving? :lol:
Kathie Gonyeau
Wendy White

Post by Wendy White »

Thank God you are okay, Pam. I think that little voice you heard was probably your mother Winnie. They have a way of coming through loud and clear when it's important!!
Lois Sowa Stipp

Post by Lois Sowa Stipp »

So very glad you are ok! Be safe. Spring will be here soon!
Lois Sowa Stipp
jacquel

Post by jacquel »

Pam,
So glad that you are fine, now I know where the flashing lights of Jimmy and Stambaugh were headed on Thursday!

Jacque