Quite Frustrated.

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

MarissaCrandall

Quite Frustrated.

Post by MarissaCrandall »

I guess all I have to say is someone on this island isn't as good as I once viewed them.

I didn't use to have something against someone, nor did I ever want to have problems with someone from our community.... but when people say that the Island has such great people, I guess they don't take into consideration the people that aren't so great.

Today my dad came into the house and told me to go look out at my car. I drive a black 2000 mustang that I love sooo very much. I got it for my 16th birthday.... so you can expect my concern and frustration when I walked out to see an EXTREMELY large scratch going right down the passenger side.

I would have known if I hit someone, or if I would have hit a tree or something with the ability to leave a scratch of such size.... I did not.

Meaning....someone hit my car, and didn't have the respect to come tell me directly that they did it because I'm guessing they don't want to pay for the damages... I guess I will keep my eyes open and my guard up.. because clearly we don't live in an as honest and caring community as I thought we did.

Image :?
MarissaCrandall

Post by MarissaCrandall »

I came home from school yesterday and my mother told me that a wonderful lady had called to say that she understood my post and that she would like to donate money towards the deductible to get my car fixed..

I know that she reads the posts but I hear that she does not comment on any posts she just reads them, so I will keep her identity hidden.

I just want her to know that I am truly greatful for people like her, and I hope that everyone can understand just how wonderful and generous her gesture was.

Thank you so very much. :D