"Kinetic Affect" Weds 11/7 7pm!

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

BI Community Center

"Kinetic Affect" Weds 11/7 7pm!

Post by BI Community Center »

The Beaver Island Lighthouse School through the Northwestern Michigan Works program has extended an invitation to the entire Beaver Island community to experience a performance by Kinetic Affect Wednesday night 11/7 @ 7pm, free of charge!

Kinetic Affect is two men who, "create an entirely new spoken word poetry experienceâ?¦" and so much more. Their performances are filled with humor, social issues, and especially inspiration!

Based in Kalamazoo, Michigan, they have performed for a variety of local, regional and national organizations and audiences, conducting youth workshops, benefit performances, and participating in kick-offs, awareness raisers, and fund-raisers.

Check out this amazing duo and all they have accomplished in just 5 years:
http://www.kineticaffect.com

Join us for a truly unique evening!
The Beaver Island Community Center...
at the heart of a good community!
medic5740

Wish I could

Post by medic5740 »

I wish I could attend this event, but life is full of choices. Since this makes the third event happening on Beaver Island in exactly the same time frame. On this day there is a St. James Township Board Meeting and the BINGO night at the Gregg Fellowship Center. I can't be in three places at once.

Sorry,
Joe
E T

Post by E T »

This is a unigue opportunity--hope to see you there.
Ed Troutman
38280 Beaver Drive
Beaver Island, Michigan 49782