$200 REWARD for missing cat

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Andy's Grooming Barn

$200 REWARD for missing cat

Post by Andy's Grooming Barn »

Yesterday morning I posted a cat missing and she is still missing. She is a small black short haired female no collar with a couple very small white spots on her belly area. Her name is velvet. She came up missing out here so very possibly she is some place around Barney's lake Road but since it has been 24 hours she could have wandered anywhere. There will be a $200 reward to anyone that finds her. Please help us look for her, her owner Larry Hall is very worried. If you find her call me 2150 and I will come out and pick her up.
Thank you!
Andy Kohls
Andy's Grooming and Boarding Barn
Andy's Grooming Barn

The cat is still missing please keep your eyes out, she could be anywhere.
Thanks
Andy Kohls
Andy's Grooming Barn

Velvet is still missing. She has been spotted several times up on back hwy. but has yet to be caught. Please keep looking.
The black cat that is being spotted over around the municipal airport is not the cat, he has a white spot on his chest and he has asked me to please tell people to stop bringing him to my house :D . I really do appreciate all of the help and phone calls I have been getting in trying to get Velvet back home.
Thanks!
Andy Kohls
Beaver Island Jewelry

Post by Beaver Island Jewelry »

Apparently there has been a black cat with white over here on E. Side Drive, around CMU and south of McCauley's. I haven't seen him probably due to big barking dog.

Nancy