Basket of Joy

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

PABI

Basket of Joy

Post by PABI »

The winner of the Basket of Joy was:Keesha Schmucker of Nappanee, Indiana. Congratulations!!

Our sincere thank you and appreciation to all who supported the Basket of Joy raffle this year!!
Preservation Association of Beaver Island
myparentsliveonbi

Post by myparentsliveonbi »

This is just my opinion, but I feel that an "Islander" should have won the Basket of Joy. Islanders work hard just to put food on their tables and they deserve the basket more than someone who lives someplace else and probably already has a stocked liqueur cabinet.
anna brand

Post by anna brand »

There can be no joy in the Basket of Joy until Holy Cross heals. I pray for that every day. Anna
MarissaCrandall

Post by MarissaCrandall »

I now see that immaturity has a way of spreading to posts that are completely irrelevent to the beginning situation.
anna brand

Post by anna brand »

Although I am not physically on Beaver Island my heart and mind are never far away, it will always be a special place. In no way should praying for the healing of divsiveness within Holy Cross be considered immatue. I am saddened that you feel that way. Anna
YvonneCrandall

Post by YvonneCrandall »

I wasn't talking about your comment... thanks.