4th of July parade and Beaver Island Animal Fund

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Andy's Grooming Barn

4th of July parade and Beaver Island Animal Fund

Post by Andy's Grooming Barn »

There will be a group of us walking in the parade with our dogs for the Beaver Island Animal fund, anyone is welcome to join us, I would love to see a lot of different dogs. Call if you have any questions or feel free just to show up and get in line with us.

Immediately after the parade a few of us will be putting on a small dog agility show right down town, hoping to get some donations for the Animal Fund, Jacque will also be doing miny dog messages for a $5 donation for the fund, so bring your dogs along!
We are hoping this will be a fun way to get some more money into the animal fund for all those little critters in need.

I would like to thank Adam Wirth, Judy and Erin Boyle, and Jacque LaFreniere for helping me with putting this together. Also thanks to Karen Whitecraft, Connie Boyle, and John Fiegan for participating in the agility show.

Andy Kohls
448-2150
Andy Kohls
Andy's Grooming and Boarding Barn
Andy's Grooming Barn

Post by Andy's Grooming Barn »

Thank you so much to everyone that helped out with the agility after the parade and for the many donations from everyone! Although it was hot and the dogs were tired, they really tried to do their best and we raised $206.00 for the animal fund!!! In my earlier post I had forgotten to thank Bob Evans for the use of his fencing, we really appreciate it. Also a thank you to Kimberly Read and Rowdy for jumping in with us to perform and for Rowdy going the extra mile and walking around collecting donations.

Andy
Andy Kohls
Andy's Grooming and Boarding Barn