Win A Truck Contest, Your Help Is Needed!!!!!

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

Richie, I think we may get Aidiric and his friends to vote for you.
But in the mean time everyone should remember to vote - Richie.
Skull&CrossBones
kerriegillespie

Post by kerriegillespie »

Thanks everyone for voting and re-posting on facebook for my Dad!!! Karma is good, always nice to pay it forward :wink:

Appreciated!!Have a good weekend all!!
:D

http://www.drivecatcontest.com/entries/275
Kerrie Consuela Gillespie

"At the end of the day, who you are is completely up to you."
Hunter

Post by Hunter »

Glad to see you are helping your dad. I voted before I was to go out in the woods this morning. Might stay in as it is pouring out.
Gillespie

Post by Gillespie »

Just think, after tomorrow no more posts on this topic, help us get there, vote today and once more in the morning on Saturday and its off the list, thanks so much! http://www.drivecatcontest.com/entries/275
E T

Post by E T »

Richie--Voted everyday but one so far. Kevin did a nice job with the video. Best of luck (of the Irish of course)!!
Ed Troutman
38280 Beaver Drive
Beaver Island, Michigan 49782
beaverman

Post by beaverman »

18 hours left as of early this morning. You can vote one last time today for Richie. Go for it.
Gillespie

Post by Gillespie »

Thanks to all of you for voting and supporting our entry. Right around 50,000 votes were cast for 306 entries, who knows!! And they won't tell us until November 1st!! Thanks again!
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

Richie, I'm still calling shotgun for the parade.

Skull&CrossBones
Gillespie

Post by Gillespie »

Pirate, will have to ride with you! We were unsuccessful, but don't know to what extent, they did not publish any results as yet except that COLEY MULKERN and his team at LPA Marine, Peaks Island, Maine
were the successful contestants, don't know anything else at this point but thanks everyone for helping out!!
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

Richie, Sorry to hear the truck didn't happen. It might be consoling to think of each vote you received as a gesture of friendship and support. According to pirate lore, it is much better to live life filled with friends than a life with a bunch of money and material things. Friends will always make you happy and rich.
You can ride shotgun with me anytime.

Skull&CrossBones