Island watercolors in Gallery opening in Grand Rapids

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Jon Bouck

Island watercolors in Gallery opening in Grand Rapids

Post by Jon Bouck »

Tributary- a Bouck Brothers Studio and Gallery is having a Grand Opening from 1:00 8:00 in Grand Rapids prior to the Grand Rapids party at the Hilton. The gallery is downtown Grand Rapids at 40 S.Division at the corner with Weston (just up the hill from the arena). I have painted on Beaver Island over the past 12 years through CMU. Last summer, Jodie Dewey and I painted a new sign for John Works at the Golf Course. Jodie will have paintings at the show. I will have images of the harbor and the South Light house and many others. We are still setting up our web site and hope to have pictures. Everyone is welcome to stop in before the big party Sat night. Hope to see you there or later at the party on the 26th. Jon Bouck [/b]
Jon Bouck

More information on the 26th art show

Post by Jon Bouck »

Our website is www.tributaryart.net . Member of the Outstanding Orange Shamrock softball team. Third in the 2004 tourney, First in the celebrations later that night.
Rich

Post by Rich »

John, Good luck on your new venture.........perhaps you might have something to offer for a door prize for the GR Party which would be a good way to get the word out. Shirley Cole looks at this site...maybe she will post her e-mail address or it might already be on the site and you could discuss it with her!! Hopefully we can get down to your open house on Saturday, why doesn't everyone give them a good send off, stop by!! Cheers!!! Rich
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Hi Jon ~ I've already rallied a group to stop by on the afternoon of your grand opening, and we're excited to check out your work. Richie had a great idea with the door prize, and I've posted my email address accordingly under the other topic, but will post it again here for you as well. It's pstatch@aol.com. I work downtown GR and can stop by later this week. Will wait to hear from you, and thanks again! ~Shirley Cole