Pub Quiz, Nov. 28, 2010 --Gee,I didn't know that!

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

lindawearn

Pub Quiz, Nov. 28, 2010 --Gee,I didn't know that!

Post by lindawearn »

It's time to dust off the cobwebs from your brain and join the Pub Quiz at Stoney Acres, Sunday, Nov. 28 from 3-6 PM. $5 donation goes to the Food Pantry; get a team of 3-5 people or we can form teams for you. Prizes for 1st and 2nd place teams, free hot dogs and of course a good time! Brought to you by Carol Gillespie, Linda Wearn and Stoney Acre.
lindawearn

Post by lindawearn »

This Sunday is Pub Quiz!
Marilyn Racine

Post by Marilyn Racine »

You can sign your team up ahead of time, by calling or stopping in, or just show up Sunday a bit before it starts at 3pm.
Hope to see you there!
bibabes+2

Post by bibabes+2 »

Is it just me or do you guys have as much fun up there this time of year as you do in the summer :?: I'm green with envy :mrgreen: I hope everyone's Thanksgiving was as great as ours :D .
Cheryl
lindawearn

Post by lindawearn »

Pub Quiz is Sunday--come on down (or up) to Stoney Acre. Teams will be formed for those folks needing them. 3-6 PM, $5. donation for the Food Pantry, prizes for 1st Place team. You can still play even if you haven't signed up ahead of time.