Motel Manager needed

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

brynaertwojan

Motel Manager needed

Post by brynaertwojan »

Harbor View Motel is looking for a new manager. Please contact Liz Gorecki @ redhawkyoderowski@gmail.com. Send letter of interest, references and resume to Liz by September 30th. Months of operation April 15th to November 30th.
TaniaRH

Re: Motel Manager needed

Post by TaniaRH »

I stopped and asked about this position. There is zero pay, you are available 7 days a week 24 hours a day and get a tiny room to live in. Maybe someone out there only needs a place to live. Most people need money for food too 🙄
brynaertwojan

Post by brynaertwojan »

Tania, Not sure where you got your information. Sorry you must have been misinformed. There is a salary over $20,000.00 with bonuses and a free 2 bedroom efficiency unit to live in year round. All utilities and Wifi included. Working days start Mid April (cleaning), till Nov 30th. Rentals start mid May to Nov 30th but the bulk of rentals is actually just mid June, July and August with a few busy weekend rentals the other months. Feel free to email us at ga.brynaert@gmail .com for more information. Thank you for inquiring. Harbor View Motel.
TaniaRH

Post by TaniaRH »

Thank you for the updated information. I just stopped and talked to the nice lady working there. I will email with any other questions.
TaniaRH

Post by TaniaRH »

I realize now I talked to the wrong person. I apologize for this misunderstanding.