Beaver Tales to return this fall!

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

jacquel

Beaver Tales to return this fall!

Post by jacquel »

Those who remember, the Beaver Island Community Players performed 4 versions of Beaver Tales some years ago. The songs, poems, stories, etc. would all revolve around a particular theme, such as the shoe tree, or transportation to the island. Many took part in the productions in the past. It is easy to put together because everyone can practice on their own, then we get together a week or two prior and decide how to lay it out and the transition parts.
SO....I am throwing out the theme to you----Surviving on the Island---- and I am looking for folks who will perform a song, recite a poem, or tell a story about surviving on the island.
I have talked to the community center about combining this with the Bite of Beaver/Boodle weekend and they are IN.

I also talked with our fabulous "Narrator" from the past, John Fiegen, and he is willing.

So how about it? Anyone else willing to participate with us on this newest Beaver Tales? Contact me, Jacque LaFreniere, if you are so inclined.
(At home- 448-2220), (at BIDL) or on the street! :D
JFPowers

Re: Beaver Tales to return this fall!

Post by JFPowers »

I am in!! here was my previous beaver tales presentation https://youtu.be/LMJu45IAcPw

Hardware Jeff