BI Paramedic Seeking Rental

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

chewymcgoo

BI Paramedic Seeking Rental

Post by chewymcgoo »

My family and I are seeking a place to rent as soon as possible until next spring. I'm a local paramedic on the Island with four kids. My wife is an RN until the end of summer at the Health Center, she is also working towards her Nurse Practitioner, and will join the EMS ranks as an EMT next month. We'd love to stay and contribute to the island, however, housing has become a real challenge and could be a deal-breaker if not resolved before the start of the school year. If anyone knows of, or, has heard about any potential options please let me know. We are open to both formal and informal arrangements as the owner sees fit. You can reach me at 989-413-4000 via text or phone call.
PScott

Re: BI Paramedic Seeking Rental

Post by PScott »

Am I reading this correctly that you wouldn’t need a place after next spring? (I don’t have a solution for you but there may be rentals available for all but summer.)
Trish Scott
Pam Grassmick

Re: BI Paramedic Seeking Rental

Post by Pam Grassmick »

How many bedrooms? How about checking with St. James Township on the old DNR building? Deputy families have lived there previously. It is rented at present by the dock master who will be leaving in the fall. It would be a great location for your family, if they are school age.
McGrass