VOTE for the Altar Society Raffle Painting!

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

debrob2

VOTE for the Altar Society Raffle Painting!

Post by debrob2 »

The Holy Cross Altar Society's Annual Raffle Painting will be determined by popular demand!

Please use the link below to vote for your favorite photo that will be painted by the very talented Lois Stipp!

https://forms.gle/hXWXq2pqeJVuyUUY6

Please only vote once! (Its the honor system, but remember...God is watching!) :)
BIDL

Re: VOTE for the Altar Society Raffle Painting!

Post by BIDL »

attempted to look at this on Wednesday and the notice when you clicked on the link said you were no longer accepting votes. Only two days? Seems like a short time for people to have a change to look at.
Beaver Island District Library
26400 Donegal Bay Road
PO Box 246
Beaver Island, MI 49782
(231) 448-2701
debrob2

Post by debrob2 »

Thank you for your input.

It was a short time to accept votes.
My apologies for that.

Unfortunately for everyone, I am CRAZY busy this time of year so I had very little time to devote to any outside-of-school project.

I will keep your thoughts on this in mind for next year.
Lois Sowa Stipp

Post by Lois Sowa Stipp »

Deb, you did a great job. You received approx 150 votes during that time. Which is probably a fair sampling. I appreciate all that you do. We can feel stretched pretty thin sometimes and yet you keep 'keeping on' . Thank you
Lois Sowa Stipp