vandalized

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

duffer

vandalized

Post by duffer »

well for some reason someone on this island is destroying my property... it will be the second window knocked out of one of my rentals... this time it was on my personal property... it is under investigation. i hope the sheriff finds out who it was before i do.... its pretty chicken shit if you dont have the guts to confront someone with your bitch but instead be a pussy and ruin property. it shows your simple minded !!
duffy
sandpiper

Re: vandalized

Post by sandpiper »

Mr. Jeffrey Connor of Duffy's rentals PO Box 315 Beaver island, MI 49782. I mailed today $300 to cover the cost of the windows that were broken out. Your post makes me feel sad for those that have not gotten over their hatred for you. I hope the police department on Beaver island gets to the bottom of this.

May god bless you.

christmas.jpg
christmas.jpg (9.3 KiB) Viewed 5285 times
PScott

Post by PScott »

How about a few trail cams? You’d have proof of the culprit. I’m so sorry this is happening to you.
Trish Scott
islandliving

Post by islandliving »

I had a full tank of gas siphoned out of my truck at Welke Airport in October. Such bullshit. It has forced me into leaving my truck elsewhere which is a total inconvenience.
hermit

Post by hermit »

Sorry Jeff. Definitely going around. I’ve had stuff stolen. Can’t get into it. But ring cameras and Tactacam trail
Cameras that send you instant photos and live videos will certainly help.