Island Treasures Resale Shop OPENING

A place to post individual items that are for sale, trade, or free. Posted item must be located on Beaver Island.

Moderator: Gillespie

Treasures

Island Treasures Resale Shop OPENING

Post by Treasures »

The Resale Shop will be open on June 12 and June 13 from noon until 4:00.

The shop will be cleaned and sanitized to prepare for the opening. Our plexiglass shield is in place thanks to Steve Boyle. Shoppers will be asked to sanitize their hands and wear masks. We will ask that you maintain safe distances and be patient.

The summer schedule will likely offer only a few days a week due to fewer available workers. We will need our volunteers to adapt to the new situation. if you are a past volunteer, please let me know if and when you can help.You can call me at 448-2797 or send me a message.

All donations will be accepted in Carol's Barn. PLEASE bring only clean, sorted, useful items. Use this as a guide- if it good enough to give to a friend, it is good enough to donate. if you have questions about a donation , please ask for help.

After we evaluate the success of these two days, we will try to develop a schedule for the rest of the summer. Thank you for your interest, suggestions, and support.
Donna