THANK YOU!!

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

joddy

THANK YOU!!

Post by joddy »

I would like to say thank you thank you thank you to all of the people still showing up at their jobs to keep the island running and safe!!
The Med center staff - the airline’s staff - the store staff - teachers still showing up - the post office staff - all of the construction workers still working to finish jobs by spring and summer - and restaurant staff filling to go orders.
I’m sure I’ve missed some really important people who are important to the well being and safety of our island home!!
I would also like to express my deepest sorrow and concerns to all of the workers who have been laid off during these difficult times!!
It is truly not the time to be thinking red state blue state we all must realize we are a state of “PURPLE” and truly realize “WE” are in this together!!
All the love in my heart goes out to “ALL” of you!!
joddy