Sandi Birdsall passed away

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

E T

Re: Sandi Birdsall passed away

Post by E T »

Ken, Thank you for sharing the information. Pass Linda and my sincere sympathy to Jim and family.
Ed Troutman
38280 Beaver Drive
Beaver Island, Michigan 49782
Pam Grassmick

Post by Pam Grassmick »

This is indeed sad news. Sandi was very active in many of the organizations on Beaver Island. She contributed much to promoting and preserving our island. We wish to extend our heartfelt sympathy to Jim and family.
McGrass
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

So sorry to receive this sad news. She was a very classy lady. I worked with her on a couple of projects and some legal issues. She had a true passion for nature, progressive ideas for the island along with quality medical care. I believe she was very involved with the Health Center's board. She seemed excited about starting a new retirement adventure in New Mexico. The island has lost a grand lady who worked hard to make a difference. Condolences to her family. :( :( :(
Skull&CrossBones
carolburton

Post by carolburton »

My deepest sympathy to the family over their loss. Sandi was a wonderful woman who did so much for this island and her passion for museums certainly spread on Beaver Island. She will be dearly missed.
burton