vote early

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Jimmy McCafferty

vote early

Post by Jimmy McCafferty »

Cast my absentee ballot yesterday Tuesday. Just a friendly reminder to anyone considered about car problems, weather or distance that is necessary to vote. You can always vote absentee as I did. Just a suggestion but I felt it eliminated the stress of having to go to the polling place next Tuesday
BI Pirate

Re: vote early

Post by BI Pirate »

Great idea Jimmy, vote early and often. I voted absentee in both townships last week and still plan on voting at both townships next Tuesday. Four for For in the box. The important thing to remember is if you are For Consolidation you vote on Tuesday and if Against Consolidation you vote on Wednesday to avoid any last minute confrontation at the polls while voting. Results in the NorthernIslander Thursday, early edition. :shock: :wink: :roll: :D
Skull&CrossBones
DwightEarly

Post by DwightEarly »

ROTFLMAO. The Pirate must have grown up/lived in Chicago or in the near suburbs (like I did). Chi Town politics practiced the "vote early and often" as long as I can remember Thanks for the laugh, Pirate. :lol:
Jimmy McCafferty

Post by Jimmy McCafferty »

Peaine Township vote 198 no, 43 yes. 92 absentee ballots not that is funny.