Boyne City Dentist Accepting New Patients

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

jlarsondds

Boyne City Dentist Accepting New Patients

Post by jlarsondds »

I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce myself to the residents of Beaver Island. My name is Dr. Jennifer Larson and I am a General Dentist in Boyne City. I recently had the pleasure of meeting a couple from Beaver Island when they came to my office as new patients. They told me that regular dental care on the Island is no longer consistently available and suggested that I post on this Forum. My office is called Park View Family Dentistry and is located directly across from Veterans Park and the City Marina in downtown Boyne City (202 N. Lake Street, at the corner of Lake Street and State Street).
I provide a wide variety of general dental services, as well as implants both to replace single missing teeth or to allow dentures to "snap in" securely. I invite you to visit our website at www.boynecitydentalcare.com, and please don't hesitate to contact my office should you have any questions. We are accepting new patients and would be honored for the opportunity to care for you and your family.

Sincerely,

Jennifer S. Larson, DDS
231-582-4480
parkviewdentalbc@yahoo.com
www.boynecitydentalcare.com
Attachments
IMG_0387.JPG
IMG_0387.JPG (1.07 MiB) Viewed 1261 times
tkludt

Re: Boyne City Dentist Accepting New Patients

Post by tkludt »

I find the care to be excellent from Dr. Larsen and her assistants. State of the art equipment, friendly staff and the Boyne office is a welcome change from Charlevoix and Petoskey. Tom
islandliving

Post by islandliving »

Great information, thank you Tom!
treehugger

Post by treehugger »

Great information. Thank you Tom and Ken.

Jennifer S. Larson, DDS
231-582-4480
parkviewdentalbc@yahoo.com
www.boynecitydentalcare.com
anonymous
zishanorin

Post by zishanorin »

After reading your thread post its really very nice that you had shared your new patient information. We all know that for every dentist the first priority is to take care of the patients who had shown their trust in us. If we dentist will provide very good care and service to people, then we will be able to gain peoples trust and they will continue our services.