Sunday Afternoon (Today) Island Kids Welcome!

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

D-Family

Sunday Afternoon (Today) Island Kids Welcome!

Post by D-Family »

Well, our brand new inflatable rentals came in last week. We wanted to set them both up right away, but as we all on the Island know...it's been snowing. But not anymore!

Looks like today is going to be a great day so I wanted to invite any parents on the island to bring their youngins' by our house this afternoon (Sunday). I'm going to set up the bounce house and slide for a trial/test use today to make sure we are ready for the season.

Not a big deal, no charge or anything today for this trial run, bring the kids by quick this afternoon to try them out. Weather should stay pretty nice.

Any of you with children probably already know where we live, but just in case:
37710 Kings Highway (Yellow House) about 150 yards south of the school on the left: you'll see the inflatables. Most likely around 2 or 2:30, when my kids get some chores done first. [-X

-Nicholas De Laat

https://www.facebook.com/BeaverIslandFun/
-The De Laat Family
Gillespie

Re: Sunday Afternoon (Today) Island Kids Welcome!

Post by Gillespie »

Looks very cool Nick!! Best of luck!!
Pam Grassmick

Post by Pam Grassmick »

Very innovative idea for rentals of fun equipment for families on Beaver Island. It is another great idea for summer family gatherings! =D> =D> =D> Congratulations!
McGrass
D-Family

Post by D-Family »

Thank You!
-The De Laat Family