2018 season begins

A place to post individual items that are for sale, trade, or free. Posted item must be located on Beaver Island.

Moderator: Gillespie

Eric Naranjo

2018 season begins

Post by Eric Naranjo »

Don't let those sick or dying trees get on your nerves! Call now to get a quote on cutting and removing those problem trees. I will make every effort to remedy your situation. Do you have land that you would like to clear? Our skid loader and dump truck may be the answer you are looking for. I specialize in getting in and out of areas that are hard to access with larger equipment. Interested in expanding or creating a new garden or yard? I can offer you options you may not have considered! This is our 6th year here on Beaver Island doing landscape, tree removal, gardening, power washing, as well as most handyman type work. (we do not do plumbing #-o ) If you would like a quote call 231-448-2364 and ask for Sanomalynn to get you scheduled. We are bonded!! If you would like references or photos of our various projects contact Sanomalynn by e-mail at sanomalynn@yahoo.com Thank you for your consideration, E. 8)