One more reason life can be difficult on Beaver Island

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

plodico2015@gmail.com

island living

Post by plodico2015@gmail.com »

It seems that these two or three people who consistently put negative posts on this forum are the very people who never have done much of anything positive to help benefit our beautiful island community.
plodico2015@gmail.com

Post by plodico2015@gmail.com »

Ken this post is from Sandy not Pete. Her computer was down and she used mine.
islandliving

Post by islandliving »

I hope I am not one of the 2 or 3. Maybe the targets should be identified. No thinking I have been negative. My momma always told me never say never
sbsp

Post by sbsp »

Andy -
A point on which we do agree! I apologize and will try to get my points across with less offensive language. Let's all hope it is not the new American way. Thanks for posting and keeping me honest as well as on point.
Kirk
islandliving

Post by islandliving »

Maybe instead of a board meeting it should be called a "log" meeting. Boards are made from logs. 😄
islandliving

Post by islandliving »

So instead of sitting on a board you are sitting on a log?
islandliving

Post by islandliving »

I was at that party. Very nice. Bill got a chainsaw as a gift. He could use it to cut a log for the bumps to sit on.
islandliving

Post by islandliving »

I try to crash all Island parties. Especially the unauthorized tax payer funded ones. They are usually the best. Sometimes I even get invited. I probably do look log a pig at a trough at some. But I do pay taxes.
islandliving

Post by islandliving »

After thinking about it awhile sometimes at the unauthorized taxpayer funded parties I just sit there like a bump on a log and don't cost the taxpayers anything.
islandliving

Post by islandliving »

Well those two, to me, just seem like a couple bumps on a log. I wondering if they even know how to read? What do you think??
islandliving

Faith

Post by islandliving »

Mr. Taylor,

The past few days of reading has been interesting, but becoming not so amusing. Sitting behind a computer, off the island, you make yourself out to be citizen of the year, while attacking an actual "citizen of the year". One would wonder where all of this hate is spewing from...little scary, with the events of the past few days, in the United States. Maybe our time would be better spent, volunteering in our communities, hugging our neighbors, giving blood. That is the Beaver Island that I know, not what you are depicting on this Forum.

Seems like you are just continuing with this to see how many "hits" you can get....really?

Tracey
islandliving

Post by islandliving »

It seems that now on this topic with over 17,000 views there would be a long list of citizens who would be thanking Mr. Taylor for all of his information on the incompetence and the non performance of the BIRHC and also in being instrumental in replacement of the incompetent St. James Township Board , I propose that posts from now on be to thank Mr. Taylor in all his efforts in trying to make Beaver Island a better place to live.
islandliving

Post by islandliving »

Also since it is what started Mr. Taylors post to begin with with, we that are all saddened by her departure and grateful for her years of service to the Island should also extend THANK YOU notes to Dr. White. Let's turn this thread into a more positive topic.
islandliving

Post by islandliving »

Ken the last 2 post are from me. Sorry for the confusion. I'm glad you are getting the thanks you deserved.

John McCafferty.
Darby Campbell

Post by Darby Campbell »

I have been following this subject with great interest and I'm trying to figure out if there are two islandliving people or one with a split personality or evil sister.