rosaline_jacobs2@yahoo.com scam PM -- (user removed now)

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

allen.becky3

rosaline_jacobs2@yahoo.com scam PM -- (user removed now)

Post by allen.becky3 »

Can the moderator of this forum please remove and block user rosjaco57? This person is running a scam.

Inbox :: Message
To: allen.becky3
Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:32 pm
Subject: HI Quote message
Dearest in the lord,
I am Rosaline Jacobs from Sierra Leone but living in Togo, My late husband deposited the sum of $1.2 Million (USD) dollars in a Local Bank here &. I have being diagnosed with esophageal cancer and having known my conditions now; I have decided to donate this fund to a person that will utilize it for charity purposes. I want you to use it for orphanages, widows and also propagating the word of God. Assure me that you will handle it well and reply me at rosaline_jacobs2@yahoo.com for more details. Thanks & remain blessed in the Lord.
Mrs. Rosaline Jacobs
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

Rosaline is for real, she's on the up and up. I wired her $500 this afternoon to pay for a $1.2m money transfer to my bank account. The bank is closed today so she can't deposit it until tomorrow. If you snooze you loose so I had to do it today before some else beat me to it. :mrgreen:
Skull&CrossBones
Terry Frysinger

Post by Terry Frysinger »

I always respond to these scams by asking them to call me and help me make sure I'm sending the money correctly. Then I give them the phone number of the F.B.I. = (202) 324-3000
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

Woke up this morning to $1.2m in my bank account. PTL and BOTR :D :D :D
Skull&CrossBones
stardust

OMG

Post by stardust »

OMG me too wow who would thought that these really don't come true hahahaha