Outgoing St. James Twp board members did it again

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Dawn E. Marsh

Post by Dawn E. Marsh »

Still waiting, "Jimmy"...
Dawn E. Marsh

Post by Dawn E. Marsh »

...and still waiting for "Jimmy" to reveal himself.
Last edited by Dawn E. Marsh on Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
meadefamily

Post by meadefamily »

Chiming in?? Are you kidding me??? What idiot gets on a forum that is suppose to be for the promotion and betterment of an island, accuses many of horrible things and does not have the guts to say who they really are??

Then threatens to expose the issues. Here is my chime...you are toxic and self centered. Your motives are not pure and you are screwing with people. As a tax payer, home owner and someone who loves this island and the people who live there I find you offensive.

You want to have a voice, a right to chime in yourself then use your real name...after all isn't that the "rule" on this forum?? How about it Richie and Jeff??? Why is jimmy allowed to attack???

Forum Rules: This forum is hosted on our server, but the topics and posts do not necessarily express our views. The point of this forum is to allow everyone to post their thoughts and ideas, talk about Beaver Island and all things related, and have a place to chat with other Beaver Island folks. We do not moderate posts based on whether we agree or disagree with a particular topic. Everyone is invited and encouraged to post. The rules are:
1.) Please be kind and considerate, and keep the forum constructive.
2.) Please include your name with your post. We value everyone's right to express their views, but in cases where someone else may be negatively impacted by a post or where the lack of a name causes confusion, anonymous posts may be deleted.
3.) Please keep the forum clean and appropriate for any age. Posts which are intended to attack or offend others are not appropriate.
sbsp

Post by sbsp »

I have asked the township for a copy of their policies and procedures for filling public employment vacancies. This should reveal whether there is a protocol and if that protocol was followed in filling the Harbor Master position.
Kirk
sbsp

Post by sbsp »

I've been asked if I will share the information I receive from the township. Yes I will share it.
Kirk
Kendra Vera Thorson

Post by Kendra Vera Thorson »

Looks like the three stooges are at it again!!
Kendra Vera Thorson

...And Dawn, I'm pretty sure we all know who "Jimmy" is!! He picked a great name I'd say!
Dawn E. Marsh

Post by Dawn E. Marsh »

Yes Kendra, "Jimmy" must be very jealous of Jimmy to copy his name, and bring up the citizen of the year award...
Kendra Vera Thorson

Dawn, let's make sure we put Kirk, Ken, and "Jimmy's" name in for Citizen of the year this year for all of their public service, and especially for their wisdom they have shared this year with all of the island taxpayers!!
Hayseeder

Post by Hayseeder »

speaking of citizen of the year........ dick burris needs a truck. please slow down on the west side. those that drive like fudgies .....slow down
duffer

it

Post by duffer »

its funny i have posted about wanting jobs here , have a track record in corporate america, have held the certifications it takes to hold these jobs and will say, that while some defend the status quo, don't kid yourself in thinking others where not far better to address the jobs, love every one here, but see the shit as it is!
duffy
Dawn E. Marsh

Post by Dawn E. Marsh »

Lost??? Ken, you need to talk to someone besides your current source. The $30,000 lawyer fees were a result of a bogus lawsuit that the township WON, not lost.
Dawn E. Marsh

Post by Dawn E. Marsh »

Ken, I believe I am up to date on what is going on. I don't have to FOIA or look back at anything. I go right to the source and just ask. I believe they are working in accordance with what their lawyer is advising them. Unfortunately when you sue someone, things take time to go through the system.
Kendra Vera Thorson

Ken, since you are so educated in all the goings on of this particular case why don't you enlighten the public as to why that $5100 was withheld in the first place!!
Dawn E. Marsh

Post by Dawn E. Marsh »

And Ken, " putting things in perspective" usually means looking at BOTH sides, and coming to an objective conclusion. That should also be a rule for this forum. Not that people follow the rules on here anyway.