Why Am I the Bad Guy

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

medic5740

Why Am I the Bad Guy

Post by medic5740 »

Why am I the bad guy? Was it because I exercised my first amendment rights?

Joe Moore
Last edited by medic5740 on Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sbsp

Post by sbsp »

Joe -
There are plenty of bad characters in this whole EMS debacle, you are not one of them. In fact you have gone far above and beyond in providing medical services to Beaver Island for many years. The Island owes you a big debt of gratitude for your service and not a scapegoat for other's failures.
As a result of incompetency by those we entrusted to deal with the issue over two years ago, it's become a crisis with those responsible for their inaction now finger pointing and playing the blame game. Smart people know you are not part of that game and they know who the key players to blame.
Thank you for your service and dedication.
Kirk
sbsp

Post by sbsp »

Bump
Kirk
medic5740

What?

Post by medic5740 »

And an interesting Peaine Township Board Meeting this past Wednesday.

Clip 2+3 are the most interesting from the public comment at the end of the meeting.

http://beaverislandnews.com/2016%20Sept ... eting.html

Joe Moore
sbsp

Post by sbsp »

Thank you Joe. Please continue to bring EMS/Medical Care issues to public attention. An informed public needs to stay involved with this crisis and voice concerns/take action for it to be resolved in everyone's best interest. I would ask that people pay attention and take an interest before they find themselves needing critical medical care. At that time it may be too late.
Don't let a few special interest individuals determine the medical destiny for all.
Kirk
John Bolton

Post by John Bolton »

Joe,
Blame you? Of course!
Besides being on the inside to what is going on, your biggest problem is that you are also, "THE PRESS"
OMG... we all know how bad the press is ... that is why every failing politician in the World blames press bias as the reason for their woes...

So, keep up the good work!

We (thanks to your coverage and insight) know who and what the players are doing in this situation.
If we do not all hang together,
we will all hang separately,
Ben Franklin