Thank You!

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

debrob2

Thank You!

Post by debrob2 »

POSTED ON BEHALF OF GORDON AND CHRISTINE HEIKKA

To the kind and generous people of Beaver Island:

Thank you all so much for coming out to the benefit dinner last night at the Shamrock. Your thoughtfulness and generosity are beyond measure. We have a long and arduous task in front of us, but knowing that we are loved and supported by so many make this very difficult time more bearable.

A special Thank you to Dana and Eric Hodgson who donated all of the food and hosted the fundraiser and their wonderful staff who all donated their time to prepare and serve it! Words cannot express how amazing it is that not just our friends and neighbors, but sometimes strangers from half a world away will pitch in to help out those in need.

May God Bless each and every one of you!

Chris and Gordie Heikka
duffer

prayers

Post by duffer »

I been sending prayers to you for a few years gordy and if you need help i am there,,, could not make it to that benefit but i am here for you! DUFFY!
duffy
Hoverguard

Post by Hoverguard »

THANKS DUFFY
Hoverguard

Post by Hoverguard »

I would like to personally THANK Erik and Dana and the crew of the Shamrock for donating the food and GREAT SERVICE from all the young gals and guys that served for putting on this Bennifit to help us during this tough time for both of us. And Special Thanks to all that came and donated.

Chris & Gordon