online ordering from Wal-Mart?

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

allen.becky3

online ordering from Wal-Mart?

Post by allen.becky3 »

Last year I ordered things from Amazon to be delivered up to the island with no trouble. I just picked it up at the airport. I just placed an order with Wal-Mart. Should I expect it to be delivered via Island Airways as well? Help! Let me know what's typical.
PScott

Post by PScott »

In my experience, Island Airways provides transportation of packages via all shipping services other than those sent via United States Post Office.
Trish Scott
Marie LaFreniere

Post by Marie LaFreniere »

WalMart normally ships FedEx, sometimes it goes to the Post Office and others times stays at Island Airways. I've never been aware of the rhyme nor reason for it. Maybe it depends on the package size? Perhaps someone from Island Airways can explain.
Angel Welke

Post by Angel Welke »

The UPS, Fed Ex, and US Mail are shipped via Island Airways. Just address your package to your BI address. If it arrives via UPS or FedEx we will call, e-mail or text you when it arrives on the Island. If it ships via the Post Office, check in at the PO. If you have any questions or need more information, please contact me. 231 448 2374 home, angel@islandairways.com, or 231 675 7882 mobile phone. Angel Welke
duffer

Post by duffer »

its become available to also have your UPS sent to fresh air aviation to, they ship free of charge, contact keith or rachel for more info!
duffy
thenomads

UPS Deliveries w/ Fresh Air Aviation

Post by thenomads »

Yes, Duffy, I received a UPS package through Fresh Air this past week. All you need to do is along with your name include: Fresh Air Aviation, 6918 Old Norwood Rd., Charlevoix, MI 49720 on the shipping label. There is no charge for this service; the same as Island Airways, but if you are closer to the township airport or prefer their services, it is available now.

Kathy Brouard