FIRST ANNUAL LAKE GENESERATH SPRING FISHING TOURNAMENT

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

conanconnor

FIRST ANNUAL LAKE GENESERATH SPRING FISHING TOURNAMENT

Post by conanconnor »

just a reminder to everyone that it is just over two weeks until the fishing tournament. I am sure many have seen the flyers advertising it around town. June 11-12, free fishing weekend. no license required. Two categories, kids 14 and under, adults 15 and up. kids fish Saturday 8-3, adults fish first light Saturday until 3pm Sunday. kids sign up free, adults 5 dollar buy in. stop in the hardware store or call 231-448-2572 to sign up. please sign up children ahead of time. we need to know how many to expect and how many pontoon boats we will need for transport on lake. a parent or guardian is required for attending children. two wining categories for kids, largest fish and most fish caught. Adults Fish for longest Bass. Kids category winners recieve trophies and prizes. Adults first prize win Trophy and half of buy in money.

Sponsored by
Beaver Island Wildlife Club
Powers Hardware
Mcdonoughs Market
The Simple Life Crew
Beaver Island Chamber of Commerce
Hogarth's Pest Control

Still looking for more donations and sponsors
Call Levi Connor at 231-459-6697 for more information, sign up, donate or to sponsor.
King Conan
conanconnor

life jackets

Post by conanconnor »

Also looking for anyone willing to loan out or donate kids life jackets! please give me a call or drop them off at Powers Hardware.
King Conan
Blacksmith Apprentice

Simple Crew

Post by Blacksmith Apprentice »

Can someone give me more info on The Simple Crew? It sounds like something I might be interested in.
duffer

Post by duffer »

well its about a bunch of guys who decided they could make a better impact on island life living together, It started on paid een og,s road, and has continued there and on bonners bluff road. my sone levi is the head and its about living the good life and not about money! FRIENDS FOR EVER!
duffy